Friday 25 November 2016

Welcome!

Hi all tennis fans!

Welcome to my blog, which is dedicated to tennis! On this blog, you can find news related to tennis, and previews/recaps about selected matches! Also, I am @tennisaddictdon on twitter, so give me a follow if you want! I have been a writer at https://thethirdserve.wordpress.com/, and have written a number of articles.

Photo by Getty Images

This blog would not really be active when school starts for me (😢), but I promise that there would be more articles coming your way during the holidays or during my free time!

I am a big fan of many players, most particularly the Russian players! Sharapova, Kuznetsova, Vesnina and Kerber have been my favourites since I started watching tennis, and they would continue being my favourites! Feel free to drop a message on twitter at @tennisaddictdon if you have any opinions of this blog!

You can also find me on instagram (@tennis.world.craze), an account dedicated to tennis too!


Don